Wednesday 28 March 2012

The brief we have chosen for our A2 Media Task:
Promotional package for a new film to include a teaser trailer, together with 2 of the following 3 options:
A website homepage for the film
A film magazine front cover, featuring the film
A poster for the film
I have chosen to create a film magazine front cover featuring the film and create a poster for the film, reason because I really enjoy designing, and I personally feel that it would be the best choice for me. 
We as a class were given  a range of different tasks to choose from and a opportunity to work in groups. I had chosen to create a horror movie teaser trailer with a classmate (Rebecca Joyce). We both enjoy horror comedy and romantic films so at the moment we are thinking which trailer we would like to do which would be a great fun but a challenging to do. However which ever trailer we decide to do we can easily rely on each other about getting the tasks complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment