Thursday 29 March 2012

images for magazine front cover

I had followed out my plan to complete two or three photo shoots in the genre of horror. I have edited my three favourite from each shoot and edited them on the programme photo shop.



This is the first photo shoot I had carried out, and I had used a slow shutter speed on the camera I was using to create a ghostly effect.


This is the second photo shoot I had completed, By painting my models face black and writing white words and editing red eyes on her I thought it would work really well with my colour scheme I am using for my front cover.









Reference- Film: 'Number 23' Lastly, I had researched other horror images from films and I was drawn to the image of ‘Number 23’ I liked the way the photographer had used very dark shadows, and created a sense of mysteriousness of the character.  
                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment